What are the advantages of balance training with a balance trainer?
There are many good reasons why you should start balance training. When you regularly challenge your body on a wobbly surface, you not only stabilise your muscles, but you can also enjoy other positive effects. Here is an overview of the main benefits:
- Stabilisation of the joints
- Improved nerve-muscle coordination
- Compensation of muscular imbalances and tensions
- Improved posture
- Prevention of back pain
- Strengthening the spine and deep muscles
- Improve body awareness
- Minimise the risk of injury in sport and everyday life
Balance training can help you strengthen your sense of balance, strengthen deep muscles and work on fine motor skills. When you improve the interplay between body and mind, you can perform better in sports, and even small everyday tasks can suddenly feel easier.