What is important when I want to buy a massage gun?
There are now many manufacturers of massage guns. However, not every device is truly a good and effective one.
Before you decide on a particular massage gun, you should therefore take a closer look at the purchase criteria:
- Is the massage gun operated via rechargeable battery or does it have to be permanently connected to the electric circuit?
- If it is a massage gun with battery: How long is the battery life?
- How many intensity levels does the massage gun offer?
- Does the massage gun have different massage attachments?
- Does the massage gun come with a carrying case?
- How loud is the massage gun?
- What is the deflection depth of the head on the massage gun? (Tip: Often given in amplitude / millimeter).
- How much does the massage gun weigh?
Of course, massage guns also differ from each other in price. It is therefore useful to take a closer look at your own needs.
What must your massage gun be able to do?
If you want to buy a more affordable massage gun, the Hyperice® Hypervolt Bluetooth® massage gun is a good choice: With up to 3,200 strokes per minute, you can effectively relieve sore muscles, ease tension or promote regeneration. The wireless massage gun can be used at 3 speed levels, which in turn can be further customized with 5 interchangeable head attachments. Plus, the 60-watt high-torque motor with Quiet Glide™ technology is both effective and exceptionally quiet - so this is ideal if you want to use the massage gun in the office or gym, too. The affordable massage gun is the ideal device for anyone who wants to get started with a fascia gun treatment without digging too deep into their wallet. And above all: without wanting to make any compromises in terms of quality.
If you want a little more power, the most powerful muscle gun from Hyperice® is the answer: The Hypervolt 2 Pro, which with a brushless 90-watt motor and particularly high torques even more targeted against tension and muscle soreness. Via pressure sensor you can switch between 5 different massage levels, which can be additionally individualized by the 5 different Massage Gun attachments. In addition, the handle has been elliptically and ergonomically adapted to give you an even better grip. With a battery life of up to 3 hours, you rarely need to charge your massage gun - and can use the full power for hours to relieve your discomfort. Another benefit: The Hyperice® Hypervolt 2 Pro Massage Gun is approved by U.S. Transportation Security Authorities as carry-on luggage, so you can comfortably carry your fascia gun with you when you travel.