Why do the creams and sprays not smell as good as the products of other manufacturers?
The manufacturer has made a conscious decision not to use fragrances or perfume in its products. It is his endeavour to limit the number of ingredients to what is necessary to reduce possible allergic reactions against one of these substances as much as possible. Furthermore, in the case of fragrances, it is difficult to find a universal taste with which every user would be satisfied.
The following principles apply to the development of the products:
- free from silicone
- free from microplastics
- free from mineral oil, MOAH, MOSH
- free from paraffin
- free from lanolin (potentially contact allergenic)
- free from alcohol
- free from animal raw materials
- free from potentially allergenic ingredients such as fragrances, colours, and essential oils
- all palm oil derivatives used are 100% certified according to the Mass Balance model
- can also be used in the mouth and mucous membranes