IONOSON-Expert (3rd edition)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Stimulation current therapy and ultrasound therapy in only one device
- Easy to use with touch screen and one-button operation
- Prefer to finance? Click on "Request individual consultation" and get your leasing offer now!
The article can be wrapped as gift. You can choose from various wrapping options.
- Order number: 20106
- Width: 46
- Lenght: 43
- Height: 32
IONOSON Expert (3rd edition)
Professional electrotherapy, ultrasound and simultaneous therapy for clinics, rehabilitation centres and physiotherapy practices.
The IONOSON-Expert (3rd edition) effectively combines stimulation current therapy and ultrasound therapy in only one device.
Stimulation current therapy
- By applying medium-frequency, low-frequency or galvanic currents, the following effects are achieved, among others:
- Pain damping
- Improvement of blood circulation and trophism
- Stimulation of nerves and muscles
- Depending on the therapy parameters, ultrasound treatment focuses on a thermal effect or a micro-massage in the treated tissue segment.
- Pain relief
- Accelerated healing processes
- Muscular detonation and spasm release
- Acceleration of metabolic functions
- Easy to use touch screen and one-button operation
- Comprehensive overview of currently used therapy parameters and timers
- Extensive indication list
Scope of delivery
- IONOSON Expert (3rd edition)
- 2x elastic band
- Instructions for use
- Brochure "Short introduction to stimulation current therapy".
- Brochure "Brief introduction to ultrasound therapy
- Contact gel, 250 ml
- Mains cable
- Patient cable
- Plate electrode EF50 with cable, set of 4
- Viscose bag for plate electrode
- Ultrasound probe 1/3 MHz 5 cm2
Please observe the following cleaning instructions:
- Make sure to switch off the unit before cleaning!
- Clean the unit with a surface disinfectant, e.g., 70 % medical isopropanol or Dismozon® plus. Make sure that the cleaning agent does not contain benzene, ethanol, alcohol (except isopropanol), organic substances or dilutions.
- Clean the unit with a soft sponge cloth.
- Empty and clean the water separator, if present. Make sure that no liquid enters the unit. Please remove the water separator container for transport to avoid damage to the packaging.
- Please clean the unit before sending it for maintenance, even if it is not heavily contaminated. This way we can ensure the safety of our colleagues.