NAWA® Wound Cleaning Spray
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 26.01.2021 - 16:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Wound spray for acute wounds (e.g. abrasions, lacerations and cuts)
- For cleaning and healing of acute, non-infected wounds
- For gentle and painless cleansing - even for sensitive skin and children
- Order number: 1260
The NAWA® Medical Wound Spray is quickly at hand for acute wounds (e.g. abrasions, cracks and cuts) for gentle and painless cleaning - even for sensitive skin and for Kids!
NAWA® Medical Wound Spray is a spray for cleaning and healing of acute, non-infected wounds.
Features: NAWA® MEDICAL Wound Spray is used for painless cleaning of the wound and supports the wound healing by creating an optimal environment (moisture, pH-value) and Infection prophylaxis. It is also suitable for children and for sensitive skin. NAWA® MEDICAL Wound Spray does not contain any skin-irritating substances (e.g. alcohol, perfume or dyes) and can be used in the mouth and mucous membrane area can be applied.
- For the treatment of acute wounds, e.g. abrasions, lacerations and cuts
- For the treatment of 1st and 2nd degree burns
- For painless cleaning of the wound
- To promote wound healing
- To reduce bleeding
- For the prevention of infections
Application: Clean the wound with NAWA® MEDICAL Wound Spray. Spray the wound spray directly onto the wound, repeat several times a day. If possible, apply plaster or bandage and dress with Keep wound spray moist. For a stronger cooling effect, keep the wound spray in the refrigerator.
Composition: Trace Element Solution (Aqua Purificata, Zinc, Iron)
- Content: 50 ml