Physiokey® professional set
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 29.05.2020 - 16:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- The professional - Bioadaptive therapy - spot-on for practices
- Biofeedback controlled impulses for self-regulation
- Order number: 10708
The physiokey® can be used for patients of all age groups with a wide range of symptoms. The handy device uses biofeedback-controlled impulses to stimulate the Self-regulation. The influence on the autonomic nervous system and thus on the body's own adaptation and regulation processes strengthens the body's defences and shows the body a way to Self-healing. The aim of the therapy is a rapid relief of pain and improvement of function.
The physiokey® combines three forms of application in one device:
In this selection, the physiokey® works with bidirectional and adapted pulses. A total of 11 further special programs are available.
In diagnostic mode, the physiokey® shows you by means of numerical values where a therapy promises the highest possible chances of success.
Keyphoresis is a kind of iontophoresis and allows the use of acidic and basic external agents.
- Dimensions: 185 x 51 x 28 mm (L x W x H)
- Connection: USB
- Charging time: 180 minutes
- Guy. Operating time: 6h (depending on mode)
- Scope of delivery: physiokey®, charging cable, charging station, bag, teaching material, exchangeable head "Matrix", exchangeable head "HighPro", exchangeable head "Comb", exchangeable head "Trigger", exchangeable head "Connector".
The charging station provides a secure stand for storing your physiokey® . In addition, the battery is always optimally charged here so that your physiokey® is always ready for use.
The physiokey® Profiset includes all listed interchangeable heads. Also included are the charging station with power supply and the case. This way you save money compared to the Single purchase.
Leasing agreement also possible on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 forms of application: Bioregulation, diagnostics and keyphoresis