TOGU® Actiroll® Rumble M
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 23.05.2022 - 16:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Degree of hardness individually and continuously controllable by means of enclosed air pump
- Adjustable for different people and requirements
- Deep massage effect due to large nubs
- Order number: 10301
The fascia roll Actiroll Rumble M - made in Germany - is the air-filled and at the same time hard roll used as a regeneration tool for self-massage and relaxation.
The Actiroll can be easily and continuously adjusted to different degrees of hardness with the included hand pump. This makes the Actiroll perfect for reaching new progressions in use and for working with different people and requirements. Compared to a foam roller, there is no material fatigue.
The air filling while the surface of the product remains hard creates an absorbing (rebounding) effect. This makes it possible to roll over joints and vertebrae without pain and without risk of injury.
The massage effect is punctual and deep due to the large nubs.
How is Actiroll used?
When massaging with your own body weight, it is mainly adhesions and tensions that can be released. The blood circulation of the whole body can thus be promoted. With the large nubs, it offers even stronger and deeper massage effects.
- Dimensions approx. 30 x 13 cm
- Load capacity: approx. 200 kg
- Material: hardened ruton
- The material is robust and easy to clean, skin-friendly, odourless and 100% recyclable.