BIOSWING® Posturomed® compact
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- For improving coordination and stability
- Suitable for mobile use and expandable through various modules
- Certified according to MDR 2017/745 - Medical device class 1
The article can be wrapped as gift. You can choose from various wrapping options.
- Order number: 55403
BIOSWING® Posturomed® compact
The BIOSWING® Posturomed® compact is the "little brother" of the BIOSWING® Posturomed® 202 and is suitable for the same exercises to improve coordination and stability.
The BIOSWING® Posturomed® by HAIDER® is a sensorimotor device for prevention, therapy and diagnosis. The therapy surface, also called the "swinging surface", is suspended on a double swinging mechanism. This enables dosed, damped pendulum movements. The oscillation amplitudes can be set differently.
Through the dosed provocation of motor control and regulation from the somato-sensory system in a closed movement chain on the BIOSWING® Posturomed®, an optimal quality of postural actions and reactions can be worked out. This activation of segmental, sectoral and polysegmental coordination serves to stabilise the weight-bearing joints and the spine. A stable sensorimotor system forms the basis of a pain-free and efficient movement system.
When should I choose the BIOSWING® Posturomed® compact?
The compact version of the BIOSWING® Posturomed® is particularly suitable when space conditions do not allow the stationary BIOSWING® Posturomed® 202 to be set up. With its therapy area of 40 x 40 cm, the BIOSWING® Posturomed® compact takes up less space. In addition, it can be folded up quickly and easily and put to one side. If it is needed, it can be set up quickly in just a few steps and is ready for use.
The BIOSWING® Posturomed® compact is also suitable for anyone who wants to use it in different places. Whether in different wards in the clinic or therapy centre, or even on the road: this Posturomed® is easy to transport and fits in any car boot.
The advantages of the BIOSWING® Posturomed® compact:
- Takes up less space
- Can be quickly folded up and put away
- Is perfect for mobile use as it can be easily transported
If you have enough space for the BIOSWING® Posturomed® 202 and do not need it for mobile use, then we always recommend the BIOSWING® Posturomed® 202. With its larger therapy surface, it opens up more varied exercise options for you. It also has a 3-sided handrail (in contrast to the 1-sided handrail on the BIOSWING® Posturomed® compact), which ensures more safety for the patient. Furthermore, more additional modules can be attached than with the compact version.
Differences to the BIOSWING® Posturomed® 202:
- Smaller therapy area: 40 x 40 cm instead of 60 x 60 cm
- Handrail on one side instead of 3 sides
- Lower weight: 27 kg instead of 42 kg
- Handrail can be folded in
- When folded, the BIOSWING® Posturomed® compact can be easily transported using the carrying handle and castors.
As the BIOSWING® Posturomed® compact and therefore also the therapy surface is smaller and lighter, the oscillation frequency is also slightly higher than with the BIOSWING® Posturomed® 202, resulting in a slightly more demanding situation for the patient.
- Therapy surface / swinging surface: 40 x 40 cm
- Weight: 27 kg
- Foldable support railing on one side
- Suitable for stationary and mobile use
- Class 1 medical device
- Certified according to MDR 2017/745