Frequency specific micro currents with B-E-St by JeeCee
Therapy with frequency-specific microcurrents, which is already widely used in America, is also increasingly being used in Europe by innovative doctors and therapists the aim of this form of therapy is to use microcurrents to provide natural support for the body's own processes in prophylaxis or sports of autoreparative processes after injuries and operations.
You too can use this innovative opportunity to expand or optimise your therapy!
Advantages of B-E-St by JeeCee:
- The device operates in the microampere range. This micro current occurs naturally in the body and enables, among other things, the increase of the ATP production.
- Note: Other devices often work in the milliampere range, which is much higher than the natural microcurrent in the body. This blocks the metabolism, among other things.
- By using up to 4 channels simultaneously, the time saving is high.
- The device offers 67 fixed therapy programs as well as the possibility of setting individual programs.
- Advantage for the doctor or therapist: In addition to the therapy using the adhesive electrodes, you can also improve your therapeutic skills by means of hand electrodes and Use glove electrodes on the patient and athlete.
- The display shows the contact points for the adhesive electrodes.
- Biofeedback: The graphic or numerical representation of the therapy results on the display makes the therapy verifiable. This is also is often important for patients, as they usually do not feel the microcurrent.
- A free and automatic polarization is possible.
Some experts are convinced of the treatment methods of micro current therapy. However, there is no clear scientific proof of its effectiveness.