Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 12.12.2023 - 16:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- NEW: with inclinometer - record the range of motion
- NEW: direct comparison between left and right limb
- NEW: results are displayed graphically and can be sent and printed via PDF
The article can be wrapped as gift. You can choose from various wrapping options.
- Order number: 11105
Harnessing the power of innovation - with the new features of the ActivForce 2
With the ActivForce2, you can not only measure force, but also take an angle measurement. To do this, it uses the most advanced technologies to collect and track data in real time.
Get the following data easily
- Active and passive range of motion (AROM & PROM)
- Peak pressure
- Average pressure
- Pressure over time
- Pressure/weight ratio
- Muscle symmetry
- Neuromuscular deficits
The ActivForce 2 kit offers a portable, accurate and easy-to-use solution compared to other leading force measurement systems. It provides you and your patient with
- Real-time results
- ROM progress
- Force progress
- Test results sent to you by email
- Neuromuscular control with biofeedback
A recent study has shown that the data collected by the ActivForce 2 improves your therapy so much that it increases the average number of client visits and prevents patient churn. Clients are more disciplined in adhering to their exercises as the device increases their motivation to complete the treatment programme.
With the addition of the inclinometer, physiotherapists achieve better results as rehabilitation programmes can be designed based on accurate and meaningful data.
The ActivForce 2 is Bluetooth-enabled, portable and easy to use. This makes it ideal for recording client data and increasing treatment efficiency. At the end of each session, a summary report is emailed and attached to the EMR.
Scope of delivery:
- Unit with locking device for future accessories
- Standard attachment accessories
- Loop accessories for bony body parts
- Hand and leg strap for secure fastening of the device
- Special belt for measuring the tensile force
- Individual transport bag
- 1x AAA battery included
- Weight: 131 g / 4.6 oz (with battery)
- Functional force range: 90 kg / 200 lb
- Force accuracy: within ± (1.4 lb + 5 % of applied force)
- Max. Load: 110 kg / 250 lb
- System requirements: Activ5 Training App (free) for IOS and Android.
- Bluetooth connection: 4.1 (frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz)
- Power source: 1x AAA battery (included)