The Polar Heat™ Warming Gel is ideal for the treatment of non-inflamed muscles and joint pain. It relieves muscle tension and stress. The Polar Heat™ Warming Gel causes an increased blood circulation on the applied skin area, which relaxes the muscle and immediately relieves the pulling pain.
- The application stimulates the blood circulation and makes the muscles warm and loose.
- It alleviates muscle tensions
- By increasing blood circulation, the risk of muscle strains is reduced
- The effect is based on substances such as camphor and capsaicin.
- The increased capillary blood circulation brings more oxygen into tissues and cells and thus contributes to the healing process.
- The warming gel is intended to help with disorders of peripheral blood circulation, various types of pain and non-inflammatory pain and tensions.
- The warmth gel is an excellent means for top athletes and sportsmen to prevent strains and muscle fiber tears and to increase performance.
Polar Heat™ Warming Gel contains new, effective ingredients such as Spanish pepper, camphor and aloe vera.
- Gel: 75 ml
Polar Frost® is a pain relieving, natural and aloe vera based cooling gel from Lapland. It is non-greasy, non-staining and consists of natural ingredients.
Polar Frost® gently reduces the skin temperature of the affected area by 5-6° Celsius for approx. 4 to 6 hours after application without causing hypothermia or frostbite.
- Muscle tension and joint pain
- Swelling and inflammation
- Used to support painful and inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system (sciatica, back and neck pain)
- Polar® Frost is also ideal for refreshment and relaxation after physical exertion.
- Long lasting cooling (4 to 6 hours)
- With natural ingredients (cooling by menthol, care by aloe vera)
- Polar Frost® absorbs quickly, leaves no marks
- From the refrigeration specialists – made in Finland
- Tube: 150 ml
- Roll-On: 75 ml
- Dispenser: 500 ml
- Spray: 220 ml