K-Active® Tape Gentle box of 6
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie innerhalb von 8 Stunden, 2 Minuten und 13 Sekunden dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Excellent skin compatibility due to hypoallergenic and latex-free adhesive
- Smooth removal of the tape due to the STRATAGEL® adhesive technology
- Particularly suitable for use on elderly people, chronic wounds, lymphatic, cancer and diabetes patients and after operations
- Order number: 6829
The first tape for sensitive skin with STRATAGEL® adhesive technology
New: even sensitive patients can now be taped
More and more people suffer from sensitive skin. But also in certain situations in life, such as after operations, in lymph congestion (for example after cancer) and in chronic Wounds etc., our "protective cover" needs a very gentle touch.
For this reason the company Nitto Denko has developed this new generation of adhesive. It enables the even gentler treatment of children, elderly people, diabetes, cancer and lymph patients and for chronic wounds.
The hypoallergenic, skin-friendly tape conveys an extremely light feeling and thus a gentle sensory input.
Gentle - even when removing the tape
This is made possible by the completely new STRATAGEL® adhesive technology, which dissolves in itself and thus reduces skin irritation to a minimum. The dermatologically compatible Quality of the K-Active Tape Gentle was confirmed in numerous test series.
The innovative therapeutic solution for sensitive skin!
- excellent skin tolerance
- non-irritating removal of the tape
Especially suitable for
- every sensitive skin
- the skin-friendly use, especially for children, elderly people, after operations, for lymph, cancer and diabetes patients and for chronic wounds.
- Content: 6 rolls
- Dimensions per roll: 5 cm x 5 m
- Colour: skin coloured
Especially after an osteopathic treatment my patients love a gentle sensory input. Thanks to the K-Active® Tape Gentle I can use my "therapeutic hands" for 24 hours, 7 days the week, on the patient! - Dr. Ulrike Aussem, physician and osteopath