Anatomy Trains - Myofascial Meridians
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie innerhalb von 6 Stunden, 53 Minuten und 17 Sekunden dieses und andere Produkte.
- Order number: 6359EN
The book deals with the functional relationships of the muscle fascia chains. For easy understanding, the author uses the metaphor of rails or railway lines, which are connected to each other by have to correspond with each other. In addition: information and advice on the assessment of posture and movement patterns, practical application tips for the treatment of the myofascial meridians.
New in the third edition:
- Complete revision and updating of all contents
- Chapter on gait analysis
- Online access to the English-language accompanying website with extensive additional material
- The Plus on the Web - www.elsevier.de - This book can do more!
- The title has connection to the Elsevier portal! The code in the book unlocks additional content on the Internet.
With the access to the English language accompanying website you have free access to:
- english-language video clips with applications in clinical practice, preparation and visual assessment
- computer graphic representations of the anatomical train lines
- additional patient photos on which the visual assessment can be practiced
- Thomas W. Myers