BSN® Leukotape® Classic 3.75 cm, box of 1
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 26.07.2021 - 16:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Non-elastic adhesive bandage for functional dressings with high adhesive strength
- High adhesive strength and is water-repellent
- Duration of application: Short term up to several days
- Order number: 3000
The inelastic adhesive bandage for functional dressings with high adhesive strength. The functional bandage technique with inelastic plaster materials is used in many areas of prevention, therapy and rehabilitation of injuries to the musculoskeletal system.
Leukotape ® Classic has a high adhesive strength and is water-repellent. It is particularly tensile and inelastic. The edges have a serrated cut. With a short jerk the Tear the material slightly in both the transverse and longitudinal direction. This enables quick working without scissors. Leukotape Classic has ergonomically rounded edges on the spool core, which ensure good Allow unrolling.
- Water-repellent cotton fabric, coated with a zinc oxide rubber adhesive. Contains natural rubber latex, which can cause allergies.
Fields of application:
- For functional dressings for injuries to muscles, ligaments and joints
Period of application:
- Short term up to several days
- Content: 1 role
- Dimensions: 3,75 cm x 10 m