NormaTec® PULSE whole body (control unit, 2 leg parts, 2 arm parts, hip part)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 3 Workdays
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Dynamic compression devices for optimal regeneration and rehabilitation
- Promotes blood circulation and reduces swelling
- Order number: 10548
The NormaTec® PULSE set consists of
- 2 leg sections for the left and right leg
The accessory "leg" is a completely enveloping system for the whole leg. It has overlapping zones that provide seamless compression, high quality nylon and effortless Guarantee formwork.
- 1 x hip section
The "Hip" accessory is a completely enveloping device for the lower back, oblique abdominal muscles, buttocks, ischio-crural muscles, quadriceps, adductors and abductors. It has overlapping zones that guarantee gapless compression, high quality nylon and effortless boarding
- 2 arm parts for the left and right arm
The "Arm" accessory is a completely enveloping system for the arm and shoulder. It has overlapping zones that provide gapless compression, high quality nylon and guarantee effortless shuttering.
1. NormaTec® accessory connection. Compatible with the NormaTec® PULSE and NormaTec® PULSE PRO regeneration systems. Snaps securely and easily into the NormaTec® hose. A safe Connection established when it audibly clicks into place.
2. NormaTec® compression zones. Each zone overlaps with the adjacent zone and thus guarantees complete compression. They adapt to your individual body shape with every use on.
PULSE control unit for complete digital control of your sessions.
Leasing agreement also possible on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approval for lymphatic drainage by the FDA