PHYSIOVAC-Expert (3rd edition)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- The effortlessly simple vacuum therapy
- Maximum quick start into the treatment & easy handling
- Order number: 20108
PHYSIOVAC Expert (3rd edition)
Vacuum therapy easier than ever for clinics, rehabilitation centres and physiotherapy practices
The PHYSIOVAC-Expert (3rd edition) is perfect for fast and uncomplicated vacuum treatment.
The highlights of the PHYSIOVAC-Expert:
- Colour coding: Logical colour coding of the stimulation current and vacuum application accessories for quick and safe assignment of the channels as well as the respective polarity.
- Water separator: Automatic switch-off by circuit breaker in the water separator (with acoustic-optical warning signal)
- Optimised pulsation operation: Individually adjustable lower limit of the vacuum power for optimal adhesion of the electrodes in every therapy situation
- Adjustment of vacuum and pulsation in 10 steps
- Individually adjustable lower limit of the vacuum power in pulsation mode for optimal adhesion of the electrodes in every therapy situation
- Self-regulating vacuum pump for constant negative pressure
- Vibration and noise optimised
- Automatic switch-off by circuit breaker in the water separator (with acoustic-optical warning signal)
- Autonomous suction wave therapy
Scope of delivery:
- PHYSIOVAC-Expert unit (3rd edition)
- Instructions for use
- Blank cap 1-fold
- Mains cable
- Vacustop vacuum electrode 6cm
- Vacuum electrode cable, set of 4 (I/II)
- Connection cable (stimulation current/vacuum)
- Viscose sponge 6 cm
What is vacuum therapy?
Vacuum application devices enable the application of stimulation currents via vacuum electrodes. By creating a gentle negative pressure, the cups are sucked in; tapes, plates or disposable electrodes are no longer necessary for the treatment.
The generated negative pressure promotes blood circulation, which results in improved transmission properties for current. Pulsating suction waves can additionally stimulate the therapy.
The vacuum electrodes are made of a soft material that gently and optimally conforms to various body contours.
Vacuum application devices are also suitable for performing manual suction wave massage. Special suction cups ("Luran suction cups") are necessary for this.