Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 08.06.2020 - 16:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Innovative foam roller on mounted stand
- You no longer have to hold your own body weight when rolling
- The roller concentrates the pressure on the muscle to be massaged
- Order number: 10291
The HighRoller - the innovation in the field of foam and (black)roll
Use the possibility to work on different body structures with this new Foamroller, but at the same time to need considerably less muscle tension in the body, which otherwise would cause the With a movable roller on a stand, it is now possible to focus more on the relaxed movement. So the calf musculature, for example, can be optimally can be worked in supine position without putting the rest of the body in tension. The supports, which are made of aluminium and glass fibre reinforced plastic, can be can be removed. With the one-sided removal, an inclined plane can be created in order to be able to optimally roll out the tractus ilio-tibilas, for example. The removal of both supports allows, among other things to optimally treat the back with the roll.
Application: Place the corresponding body area or the muscles to be treated on the HighRoller and move it according to your therapeutic goals. Practice Put pressure on the muscle during this movement. Nevertheless, try to relax the muscle to be treated as much as possible while rolling.
- 6 important points for your therapy success -
1. Calm and slow movements: The HighRoller rotates itself very fast around its own axis and therefore it is important that you perform the movements slowly and smoothly. Please do not sit on the HighRoller when the legs are set in their highest position.
2. Always apply pressure in the direction of the ground: Please make sure that the pressure exerted always leads in the vertical direction of the floor and not horizontally. Horizontal pressure can tip the scooter over.
3. Relax the muscle to be treated: Tensing the muscle you are about to treat will reduce the effectiveness of the HighRoller. Relax your Body and find a comfortable position.
4. Don't forget to breathe: Slow and deep breathing reduces muscle tension via the autonomic nervous system and your muscles can relax better. Through respiration and rolling, more waste products are removed and more oxygen and nutrients are supplied.
5. Rolling improves blood circulation: Rolling causes fluids to move between the cells, and these and other metabolic waste products are is increasingly absorbed into the venous and lymphatic system. Accordingly, fresh blood can be made available to the structures via the arterial system, which consequently leads to Increase in performance or better regeneration.
6. Always test in training mode: Foam rolling should always be tested in the training area to ensure the positive effect in competition.
Before the sporty load short stimuli can be used with the HighRoller for the optimal preparation of the own body structures. After the load a temporal distance should be between the load and the rollers, or liquids and nutrients have already been supplied to achieve the positive effects in the area of regeneration.
*Note: On delivery the legs are in the roll. This can also be used at any time to simplify transport.