Special course Sport
Sports – the most beautiful thing in the world. But we have to deal with overloads and even injuries quite often. In this course you learn about the mechanism and structural damages due to injuries as well as their acute care. Therefore we are going to make you familiar with using K-Active Tape in prophylaxis and treatment of sport injuries. A „Must-Have“ for every sports physiotherapist, who wants to be up-to-date.
Take advantage of this opportunity to improve your athletes performance as well as to speed up the healing processes after injuries.
Expect the following:
- Findings from the current sports and fascia research
- Acute care
- Diagnostic tools
- Therapy of overused structures and injuries
Content of Special course Sport
- Findings from the current sport and fascia research and implementation of these into the functional myofascial chains and different movements of the athletes
- Description of the structural damage in case of injuries and the right steps for acute care
- Demonstrating of the holistic examination and therapy possibilities on the dysfunction in the hamstrings
Use of the K-Active® Taping in sports prophylaxis and for optimization of athletic performance
- Ankle sprain and presentation of injury mechanisms and their impact on the afferent myofascial chains in the whole body. Treating these with general therapy and with taping
- Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Haglund deformity, problems of the achillo tendon, posterior Shin splints, knee dysfunction – e.g. swelling, injuries of the ligaments, retro patellar problems, runners knee and knee hyperextension, muscle injuries, their theoretical backgrounds as well as their therapy, hip, groin and adductor problems, positioning and stabilization of the trunk, exercise-induces asthma and rib fractures, overuse or injuries of the shoulder girdle, problems in the area of the elbow joint such as tennis elbow or instabilities, overuse or injuries in the area of the wrist and fingers, treatment of bruises and abrasion