SAFECARE COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (spit test, 25-pack)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- 25 self-tests for trained personnel for a quick test result in only 20 minutes
- "Spit test" - no swab in nose or throat necessary
- Evaluated by the Paul Ehrlich Institute and listed by the BfArM
- Order number: 10099
Safecare COVID-19 Spit Test Antigen Rapid Test (25 pcs.)
Rapid test for the detection of nucleocapsid antigens in saliva samples.
This test is approved for medical professionals and trained operators only!
The Safecare COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Tests allow perhaps the simplest procedure among rapid tests: the "spit test". Here, the sample is not taken with a swab deep in the nose or throat. Instead, a small amount of saliva is spat into the tube provided.
Because the self-tests are so simple and painless to perform, they are particularly suitable for
- especially for toddlers and children in day-care centres, kindergartens, and schools,
- for testing employees in the workplace or in the field,
- for comprehensive testing of employees and residents in nursing homes and homes for the elderly.
For the test, a small amount of saliva is spat out of the mouth via a small funnel into the tube provided. Then the extraction reagent is added to the saliva in the tube. After closing the tube, it is shaken carefully so that the contents can mix. Then 3 drops of the sample material are dropped into the designated sample well of the test cassette.
The test result is then available within 15 minutes.
The test kit comes with detailed and illustrated instructions for use. So, nothing can go wrong when performing the test!
- Very pleasant to use due to the "spit test" method
- Test result within only 15 minutes
- Easy and painless to perform
- Test kit for a total of 25 COVID-19 antigen rapid tests.
- Scope of delivery: 25x test cassette, 25x extraction tube, 25x extraction reagent, 25x funnel, 1x stand for extraction tubes, 1x package insert/instructions for use
- Listed at the BfArM: AT 346/21
- CE-certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Evaluated according to the guidelines of the Paul-Ehrlich-Institute
- Sensitivity: 98.50
- Specificity: 99.45
- Storage temperature: min. 4°C, max. 30°C
- Manufacturer: Safecare Biotech Hangzhou Co., Ltd.
- The Safecare COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is evaluated by the Federal Institute for Vaccines and Biomedical Products (Paul Ehrlich Institute) as a SARS-CoV-2 antigen rapid test that "corresponds to the current state of the art". Here you can download the current detection from November 2021.
- Download the instructions for use.
- The declaration of conformity for the Safecare COVID-19 rapid antigen test can be found here.
- Here you can find the certificate of TÜV Rheinland.
- In this information brochure you will find important information summarised.