Haftelast® latex free
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 18.01.2022 - 16:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Self-adhesive fixation bandage for supporting and relieving joints
- Quick and easy application
- Skin-friendly and soft material (latex-free) for pleasant wearing comfort
- Order number: 6614
Adhesive: fix and connect
Haftelast latexfrei* is the universal fixation bandage for outpatients and medical practices: The self-adhesive bandage scores points with its improved properties for supporting and relieving strain on joints, is suitable for the secure and permanent fixation of, for example, plaster and cast splints or for compression - tailored exactly to your needs.
Due to its easy unwinding behaviour, the system is simple and fast. The synthetic coating makes bandage tour adhere to bandage tour after bandage tour, yet the mobility of the limb is maintained. The bandage can be easily removed even after a longer period of use.
The soft material composition and the associated modelling properties also ensure pleasant wearing comfort. Firm selvedges prevent the bandage from fraying at the edges. Due to its material properties, Haftelast latexfrei* is skin-friendly and suitable for latex allergy sufferers.
* Free from natural rubber latex
- 60 % polyamide, 40 % cotton, with a synthetic micro-coating
- longitudinal elasticity (cream: approx. 105 %; blue, red, yellow: approx. 80 %)
- Width: 8 cm; length: 20 m
- cohesive (self-adhesive)
- natural latex free
- soft material, good modelling properties
- easy rolling behaviour
- reliable fit
- with selvedges
- for fixation (e.g. of wound dressings, padding material, cannulas and splints)
- for supporting and relieving stress on joints
- can be used in combination with a Cellacast Longuette