K-Active® Tape PreCut-Y
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 29.05.2020 - 16:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Ideal for muscle, fascial and correction techniques
- Time saving in practice due to precisely pre-cut Y-shape
- Perfect companion in a sports bag for emergencies or for first aid at home
- Order number: 69101
Simple and fast taping to activate and stabilize the muscle. With these pre-cut systems you gain more time for the important things - your attention for Rehabilitation of your patient. The time-consuming cutting of the lymphatic compartments in particular is no longer necessary, the exact cut at the edges prevents premature fraying and thus increases the Wearing comfort and wearing time with the patient - for optimal customer satisfaction. Well protected in a box, the 20 PreCuts are indispensable in therapy, but also a companion in every Sports bag for emergencies or for first aid at home.
- 20 pieces
- Dimensions per piece: 5 cm x 20 cm
- Pre-cut kinesiology equipment
- Easy and fast taping
- Can activate and support the muscle
- Can prevent muscular weaknesses
- TIME SAVING: The pre-cut PreCut Tapes, which are pre-cut in 5 x 25 cm, allow a quick and easy application of the kinesiologic tapes.
- PRACTICAL: The ready-cut kinesiologic tapes are well protected in a lockable box, always ready to hand and above all for spontaneous application, for example between suitable for two competitions.
- THE ORIGINAL: The K-Active PreCuts consist of the breathable, elastic cotton fabric of the proven K-Active Tape Classic.
- APPLICATION: Versatile use, whether in sports, physiotherapeutic treatment or at home. Use on the muscle to activate and support it. The K-Active Tape PreCut Y also strengthens muscular weaknesses in a preventive way.
- RELIABILITY: Even with extreme challenges and heavy physical exertion, a long investment period is usually guaranteed. Despite the strong adhesive, a gentle Tape removal usually possible without skin irritation and without residues.
The PreCuts are ideal for the stressful course of a competition. Even between two rounds of competition it is possible to make a PreCut without having to give up the competition - lymphatic tapes are a must after every injury! - Ferdinand Jeske, physiotherapist and K-Active instructor