K-Active® Tape PreCut-X
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 28.09.2020 - 16:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Optimal for pain point systems and functional techniques
- Time saving in practice due to precisely pre-cut X-shape
- Perfect companion in a sports bag for emergencies or for first aid at home
- Order number: 69050
- Width: 5 cm
- Lenght: 20 cm
Easy and fast taping for pain point application or stabilization.
With these pre-cut tapes you gain more time for the important things - your attention for the rehabilitation of your patient or it makes it easier for you to The time-consuming cutting to size is no longer necessary and the exact cut at the edges prevents premature fraying, thus increasing the wearing comfort and wearing time for the patient. Well protected in a box, each of the 20 PreCuts is indispensable in therapy, but also a companion in every sports bag for emergencies or for first aid at home.
- 20 pieces
- Dimensions per piece: 5 cm x 20 cm
- Pre-cut kinesiology tapes
- Easy and fast taping
- For pain point application or stabilization
- TIME SAVING: The PreCut Tapes, which are pre-cut in 5 x 25 cm, allow a quick and easy installation.
- PRACTICAL: The ready-cut kinesiologic tapes are well protected in a lockable box, are ideal for quick help at home, during sports or on the road.
- THE ORIGINAL: The K-Active Tape PreCuts consist of the breathable, elastic cotton fabric of the proven K-Active Tape Classic.
- APPLICATION: Used in the area of pain points or for stabilisation, correction and limitation of movements and postures. Comfortable application due to the exact cut and the rounded corners.
- RELIABILITY: Even with extreme challenges and heavy physical exertion, a long investment period is usually guaranteed. Despite the strong adhesive, a gentle Tape removal usually possible without skin irritation and without residues.
The PreCuts are ideal for the stressful course of a competition. Even between two rounds of competition it is possible to make a PreCut without having to give up the competition - lymphatic tapes are a must after every injury! - Ferdinand Jeske, physiotherapist and K-Active instructor