K-Active® Tape PreCut Lymphatic
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 23.10.2020 - 16:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- With 7.5 cm extra wide and divisible - Ideal for lymphatic and superfiscial fascial and correction techniques
- Time saving in the practice due to precisely pre-cut lymphatic reins
- Perfect companion in a sports bag for emergencies or for first aid at home
- Order number: 69000
- Width: 7,5 cm
- Lenght: 20 cm
Simple and fast system for reducing swelling and haematomas. With these pre-cut units you gain more time for the important things - your attention for Rehabilitation of your patient. The time-consuming cutting of the lymphatic compartments in particular is no longer necessary, the exact cut at the edges prevents premature fraying and thus increases the Wearing comfort and wearing time with the patient - for optimum customer satisfaction. Well protected in a box, the 20 PreCuts are indispensable in therapy, but also companions in of each sports bag for emergencies or for the self installation at home. The K-Active Tape PreCut lymph compartments are 7.5 cm wide and divided into 6 lymphatic reins, which can cover large areas as well as allow for smaller lymphatic systems.
- 20 pieces
- Dimensions per piece: 7,5 cm x 20 cm
- Pre-cut kinesiology tapes
- Simple and fast system
- Can reduce swelling and haematomas
- Can prevent fluid accumulation
- ADVANTAGE: The 20 PreCut Tapes are pre-cut in 7.5 x 25 cm and suitable for quick application. The extra wide lymph compartments can be divided and used for two systems.
- PRACTICAL: The ready cut kinesiologic tapes are well protected in a lockable box, are ideal for quick help at home, during sports, travelling or in the practice.
- THE ORIGINAL: The K-Active® Tape PreCuts consist of the breathable, elastic cotton fabric of the proven K-Active Tape Classic.® Tape PreCuts Lymphatic can be used to reduce Swelling, haematomas and other fluid accumulations are used in injuries and after operations. They can also be used to treat fluid accumulation, e.g. from long flights, after sports activities and after hard work.
- RELIABILITY: Even with extreme challenges and heavy physical exertion a long investment period is usually guaranteed. Despite the strong adhesive, a gentle Tape removal usually possible without skin irritation and without residues.
The PreCuts are ideal for the stressful course of a competition. Even between two rounds of competition it is possible to make a PreCut without having to give up the competition - lymphatic tapes are a must after every injury! - Ferdinand Jeske, physiotherapist and K-Active instructor