Sitting is the new smoking
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie innerhalb von 4 Stunden, 8 Minuten und 30 Sekunden dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Training program to prevent postural deformities
- For all who sit a lot and want to improve their mobility
- With 14 mobilisation plans for practical implementation
- Order number: 6351DE
Recent scientific studies show that too much sitting can contribute to the development of a variety of diseases - from obesity and diabetes to cancer and Depression. People who work in a sitting position also often suffer from muscular and locomotor disorders. Sitting at the workplace is therefore just as much an occupational risk as lifting heavy loads. The facts are on the table: the chair is our enemy and kills the body piece by piece.
In his groundbreaking new book, renowned physiotherapist and author of the worldwide bestseller Become a Smooth Leopard, Dr. Kelly Starrett presents a detailed battle plan for for survival in our settled society. It offers creative solutions to shorten the time we spend sitting and shows strategies for making the desk in to transform a dynamic workplace.
The reader learns how to
- detects and corrects harmful postures,
- Back, neck and shoulder pain eliminated,
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is avoided or permanently alleviated,
- Spine and trunk correctly aligned and stabilized,
- walks naturally, squats, carries loads and bends the torso,
- with 14 mobilization plans, completes daily basic bodywork to eliminate pain and improve mobility
- Language: German
- ISBN: 978-3-86883-800-8