Bestellen Sie bis zum 12.12.2023 - 16:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Advanced biomechanical analysis of sports performance
- "Faster return to play
- Bluetooth® connection to smartphone or tablet
The article can be wrapped as gift. You can choose from various wrapping options.
- Order number: 11121
Improve static and dynamic balance!
The KFORCE Deltas are platforms that expand the possibilities of biomechanical analysis of athletic performance. The Deltas connect via Bluetooth® to the KFORCE app on a smartphone or tablet and can help coaches and therapists’ better structure an athlete's return to play.
Thanks to their design, load capacity and high frequency, the Deltas measure physical performance in a versatile and fast way, unlike comparable products on the market.
- Versatile performance analysis
- Strength and speed analysis
- "Jump suite and functional assessments
- Team statistics
Application examples for functional analyses
- Squats and pushups: power transfer to the floor & execution analysis
- Repeated jumps: speed, power, and fatigue
- Alternating jumps: speed, time in the air, reaction time left/right
Countermovement Jump and Squat Jump protocols
- Evaluation of jump height
- Indicators for thrust, power, RFD (rate of force development) and right/left distribution during the impulse phase
Protocols for Drop Jump
- Jump height after landing
- Force development during ground contact
- Reactive Strength Index
- Strength/Speed Spectrum Profile: Measure the optimal load for maximum strength, an innovative test for biomechanics, strength, and conditioning. Guide your training towards one of these two antagonistic components.
- Dynamic Strength Index (DSI): Determines the relationship between an athlete's ballistic maximum strength and their isometric maximum strength. This protocol includes the isometric maximum force of the mid-thigh pull (IMTP) and the ballistic maximum force during the Counter Movement Jump (CMJ).
- Unipodal CMJ / SJ: Highlighting left/right differences in thrust, power, performance, RDF, jump height.
- Sampling frequency: 500 Hz
- 4 sensors per platform
- Comparison precision: 0.3 %
- Weight: 15 kg per platform
- Dimensions: 94 cm x 80 cm
- Scope of delivery: "right" and "left" platform