Back Stretcher Large
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Relieve your neck and back pain easily and without medication
- Improve your posture and prevent pain
- Support your shoulder and back muscles
The article can be wrapped as gift. You can choose from various wrapping options.
- Order number: 10296
Back Stretcher Large
Stop suffering - get rid of your back pain now!
Do you suffer from back pain? Then you are not alone: Up to 40% of all Germans currently suffer from this "widespread disease". If you would rather belong to the remaining 60%, then try the Back Stretcher Large. This back massager relieves your pain - without any medication!
The Back Stretcher Large is the perfect deep tissue massager to support your lumbar spine. Chiropractors recommend the Back Stretcher Large for
- Upper and lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Sciatic nerve and lumbar spine problems
- Spinal stenosis
- Herniated disc
- Poor posture
- Back stiffness
Relaxing after a long and stressful day
The Back Stretcher Large helps you to bring your spine into a correct position, get rid of gruelling neck and back pain and adopt a healthier and active lifestyle. Posture correction also activates natural self-healing responses and improves circulation to completely relieve back, spine and muscle pain.
Exercises on the Back Stretcher Large stretch your muscles and relieve pressure on your back. Your spine will be correctly aligned, and the nubs of the back roller will provide an efficient acupressure massage.
Get your healthy and pain-free life back!
The Back Stretcher Large is a simple and comfortable tool for pain relief and regeneration of tired and tense muscles. It is lightweight, breathable, and odourless. It can be used anywhere - at home, in the office, in the gym or on the yoga mat.
HAPPY BODY - HAPPY YOU!
With the Back Stretcher Large you benefit from numerous advantages. It supports you
- Relieve chronic back pain,
- Correct postural imbalances,
- Restoring the natural curvature of the spine, and
- Improve shoulder and back muscles.
- Size: 28.5 cm x 30 cm x 9 cm
- Weight: 0,57 kg