Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time ca. 10 Workdays
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- The HABYS® couch with adjustable parts of the lying surface
- Put your patients in the right position, e.g. for cosmetic or reflexology treatments
- Quick and easy adjustment of the lying surface and treatment height
- Order number: 51049
The HABYS® Xena is a multifunctional, five-part treatment table with a wooden substructure. It is ideal for cosmetic applications or reflexology treatments.
In situations where a special position of the patient is necessary, no couch has proven itself as well as the Xena. It allows you to adjust the individual parts of the table surface according to the requirements of your treatment.
Thanks to the easy-to-use positioning mechanisms made of high-quality steel, you can quickly and easily adjust the lying surface according to your wishes.
- Length without face rest: 180 cm
- Width of the lying surface: 70 cm
- Height of the lying surface: depending on the setting between 64 and 92 cm
- Dimensions when folded: 90 x 70 x 21 cm
- Weight: 22.1 kg
- Dynamic load capacity: 350 kg
- Cushion thickness: 5 cm
- Inclination of the backrest: up to 55 degrees
- Lengths of the individual parts (from head to foot section): 76 / 14 / 8 / 27 / 55 cm
You can also have your HABYS® lounger customised!
If you are interested in a custom-made product, please contact us. We will be happy to advise you!
Your individual lounger could look like: