Anatomy Trains - Myofascial Tracks - 3rd Edition
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie bis zum 20.05.2022 - 16:00 Uhr dieses und andere Produkte.
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- A must for all those who deal with posture and movement
- Over 450 illustrations: anatomical drawings, photos of anatomical preparations, patient illustrations
- Includes code for free access to exclusive content on the Internet
- Order number: 63591
The book deals with the functional relationships of the muscle fascia chains. For easy understanding the author uses the metaphor of rails or railway lines, which must correspond with each other. Furthermore: information and advice on the assessment of posture and movement patterns, practical tips for the treatment of myofascial meridians.
New in the third edition:
- Complete revision and updating of all contents
- Chapter on gait analysis
- Online access to the English-language accompanying website with extensive additional material
- The Plus on the Web - www.elsevier.de - This book can do more!
- The title has connection to the Elsevier portal! The code in the book unlocks additional content on the Internet.
With the access to the English language accompanying website you have free access to:
- english language video clips with applications in clinical practice, preparation and visual assessment
- computer graphic representations of the anatomical train lines
- more patient photos, on which the visual assessment can be practiced
- Thomas W. Myers